Announcing our first
We tried to keep it S I M P L E so, here’s how to play. Details to participate in the challenge are listed below:
• Anyone who sews (or non-sew project) and is among the first 30 to sign up.
• Anyone who can email us a photo of your finished project or projects.
• Anyone who will share this on your Facebook page (if you have) & your blog (if you have).
1. Sign up by April 25, 2014 with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and comment to this post – Accepting the first 30
2. Make any item (s) of your choice using one (total) or more yards of the “She Who Sews” fabrics (collection from Quilting Treasures – available in quilt shops & on line)
3. Use two “She Who Sews” fat quarters – We provide
4. Also (must) use at least 2 more cuts (skus), your choice, of the “She Who Sews” fabrics, in any increments, totaling an additional 1/2 yard or more – You purchase
5. To be eligible/entered for the participant giveaway/drawing, you must email photo(s) of finished project(s) to email@example.com by May 26, 2014
Steps to Sign Up:
• To become a participant you must be among the first 30 to sign up
• Email us your name, address and blog address (if applicable) to receive 2 free “She Who Sews” fat quarters – To firstname.lastname@example.org
• All Email’s subject line should read: Handmaids Giveaway Challenge
1.) All Participants – Receive two “She Who Sews” fat quarters – Just for signing up, to get you started.
2.) 3 Winners By Random Drawing to Participants only, can win:
• Plus a “She Who Sews” panel – Large patch, small patch or chalk board signs patch!
A $95.00 value!
3.) Non Participants can play too! To be entered to win a “She Who Sews” Panel, simply leave a comment here on this blog! 3 winners will be chosen by random drawing.
Winners announced May 30, 2014
So, create a play date with us and let’s have fun with the
“SHE WHO SEWS” fabrics.