Announcing Our Valentine
Handmaids® Challenge Giveaway
& Post Card Exchange
Here are the Details to participate in the challenge:
• Anyone who sews (or non-sew project) with no limits of participants. The more, the merrier.
• Anyone who can make and mail two fabric post cards. One to us and a second one to exchange with a fellow participant.
• Anyone who will share this on your Facebook page (if you have) & your blog (if you have).
• Anyone who will like us on our Handmaids Facebook page and/or follow this blog by email (in left sidebar).
1. Sign up by email – Send your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 14 – Your name, mailing address and blog address if you have.
2. Please leave us a comment here, on this post letting us know your intent to participate.
3. Make two fabric (quilted, stitched or fusible web construction) post cards.
3. Must use the She Who Sews, Draw Near OR Angel Band fabrics only – from Quilting Treasures – available in quilt shops & on line.
4. To be eligible/entered for the giveaway drawing, you must mail post cards, one to us and one to another participant by February 28th, 2015
• All Email’s subject line should read: Handmaids Challenge
• Mailing instructions will be sent to participants via email.
• Decorate, embellish and finish your cards any way you like.
3 Winners by Random Drawing to Participants may win:
• One of three Handmaids® Fabric Collections fat quarter (11) stack.
• Plus two panels of the same collection – Large and small patch panels.
• One yard of a directional or tossed motif.
A $50.00 value
• Post cards received here, will be entered for an additional SURPRISE prize! Winning card will be chosen based on creativity, artistry and technique.
Winners announced March 15, 2015
For each participant, Tidings of Great Joy, LLC will donate five dollars (up to 500) to Samaritans Purse Operation Christmas Child effort.
So please, help us spread the joy (& word) and join us to send some LOVE & fun with the
Love this challenge!
I will be participating in the post card exchange.
J. Wecker Frisch
I am excited to participate in the post card exchange!
I will be happily participating in the Valentine’s postcard exchange.:)
I plan on participating too! I love this fabric line!
Rosemary B here:
I love this!
What a cute idea. I will try, I will let you know.
Will you provide name and address to an assigned participant?
This is gosh darn adorable. I would make some and give them to my beloved friends as well.
I will check the fabric and see what I can buy
All of your fabrics are adorable so that is the easy part, choosing, That is hard
Thanks forthis fun idea
Yes, I just sent in my notice of participation.
AND found my fabric, which is ordered and on it’s way to me.
Happy Making every one <3
Absolutely, count me in! Love this fabric and love post cards!
I will participate in the post card exchange.
Hoping you will let me participate across the pond
I will enjoy doing this with you.
Sign me up, Buttercup!
I will participate in the Handmaid Challenge, love, love the fabric!!
If I was home I would.
I’m in! I absolutely LOVE your fabrics!!!
This new Challenge sounds like fun! Count me in.
I’m in. I’ve never made a fabric postcard…should be fun!
I finally got my fabric. Count me in!
I’m ready!! Lets get to it!!
The mailing instructions for the 2015 Handmaids® Challenge have been sent out to all of the participants. If anyone has not received this email, please write us at email@example.com