This design pack contains six charming, vintage style pattern shapes to use with your
favorite crafting medium. Printing at actual file size is perfect for a 10” finish
quilt block, pillow or bunting project. Or – Reduce and enhance for invitations,
tags or any mixed media application that you choose. You’re the maker!
This listing is for a digital PDF for six styles of doll clothes appliqué patterns.
Download and print it out immediately after purchase (Acrobat Reader required, www.adobe.com).
THIS PATTERN INCLUDES:
– Cover featuring “Paperdoll” fabric from Riley Blake Designs
– General instructions for fusible appliqué
– Printable patterns
– List of featured Riley Blake Designs fabric
– 1 yd of background fabric for 9 blocks cut into 11” squares.
– Nine – 10” square fabrics for Doll Clothes applique pieces
– 1 yd Fusible Web
– 1 yd Tear-Easy stabilizer for backing
Cutting the tiny notches in each outfit is optional.
© 2018 JOY STUDIO, J WECKER FRISCH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Pattern duplication and sharing is prohibited.
These templates are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may sell handcrafted items made from this template under the following conditions:
– The item must be made by the individual that purchased the template.
– Mass production is not allowed.
– Credit must be given to Joy Studio, J Wecker Frisch as the designer of the template on a tag affixed to each item.
– If selling online, the listing must contain a direct link to the original template.